Suburban Inns Achievements
At Suburban Inns, we believe that industry awards are reflective of the strength of our performance. We are proud of our many accomplishments of both our staff and our properties that we own and operate. It is our excellent customer service driven employees that make this possible.
Our Guest Service Manager at the Holiday Inn of Midland, Tricia Sentz, was awarded the Guest Service Star of the Year by the Michigan Tourism Association. Grant Hirst, our Assistant General Manager at the Holiday Inn of Midland, won IHG's Best of the Best Guest Experience Champion of the Year for Holiday Inn. David Schroeder, CHA was General Manager of the Year for Holiday Inns in 1986.
Here at Suburban Inns, we push our entire staff to take One More Step and go above and beyond to not only meet, but also exceed guest expectations around every turn. With our staff and management team living into this philosophy, our hotels have been awarded some of the top honors in our franchises, including:
- Eight Quality Excellence Awards
- Two Torchbearer Awards
- One S.M.A.R.T Service Excellence Award
- Big E's Sports Grill awarded Best Sports Bar voted by the Great Lakes Bay Regional CVB
- Number one ranked Holiday Inn (Midland) in the state of Michigan
- Top 20 Holiday Inns in all the Americas
- Suburban Inns' quality ratings are consistently among the top of their brands, not only in their region, but also worldwide